Equiline competition jackets
The beautiful Equiline competition jackets are all made of the fine X-Cool Evo material. This ensures that the jackets are breathable, slightly elastic and water-repellent. All jackets have a super fit!
If you want to customize an Equiline jacket yourself, you can do so with the following 3 models:
– Gait, a classic competition jacket, custom from € 644,-
– Blum, short tailcoat , custom from € 725,-
– Cadence, long tailcoat, custom from € 825,-
Each model has its own basic colours. The Gait jacket is available from European size 32 up to size 44. Both the short and long tailcoat are available from European size 34 up to size 44. For the collar, the pockets and the points you have a wide choice in Alcantara, a fabric that resembles suede. You can also choose satin black or satin blue.
Along the collar and pockets you can choose no piping, 1 piping or a double piping. When you choose Rhinestones, it is always on the outside. The Rhinestones can be combined with an extra piping. Finally, you can choose from 6 different buttons, with or without Swarovski.
The sleeves can be adjusted in length at an additional cost. The delivery time of the custom jackets is approximately 8 weeks.
In addition to the custom jackets, we also have 2 beautiful models in the range that have a delivery time of about 2 weeks:
– Competition jacket Gioia: A beautiful competition jacket with subtle yet shiny studs on the collar and on the back band. These jackets have Swarovski buttons on the front as well as on the sleeves. The Gioia is available in black and blue.
– Tailcoat Marilyn: Super chic tailcoat also with subtle yet shiny studs on the collar, the points and on the back band. This tailcoat has Swarovski buttons both on the front and on the sleeves and is available in black and blue.
Make an appointment!
We have several Equiline competition jackets in stock in the showroom. Feel free to make an appointment to view and fit!
Complete your outfit with Equiline riding breeches, customize your own Equiline saddle pad, rug or earnet or take a look at the beautiful site of Equiline itself. We can supply almost everything, feel free to ask.