The new KEP Italia Cromo 2.0 is here!
The most used and popular KEP Italia helmet, the Cromo, is getting a very cool little brother! The KEP Italia Cromo 2.0 is here! What’s different? At first glance, the grill especially stands out, it has been given a different design. Takes some getting used to, but really beautiful! In addition, the chinstrap is different, it has a beautiful design and is made of genuine leather.
The KEP Italia Cromo 2.0 is really special because of two super new features:
1) A chip is incorporated in the helmet. With the KEP Italia app you can enter your details here that are useful to know about you for bystanders in the event of a fall. When they keep the phone close to your KEP (even without the KEP app), they can read the chip and see, for example, whether they should take allergies into account and who they can warn.
2) THIS is REALLY the great news about the Cromo 2.0:
You will be able to replace your front insert, rear insert and visor YOURSELF!
How cool is that?! If you want to ride with a polo visor or not, you can easily remove the regular visor yourself. You attach the polo visor with 4 screws. You can easily remove the rear insert to adjust, for the front insert you also need a screwdriver. The possibilities are truly endless!
What did not change?
– The same fine fit as you are used to from the Cromo
– Maximum safety
– Chinstrap attachment with a five-point system for extra stability
– Perfect ventilation through the front grill
– Liner easy to remove and machine washable at 30 degrees
– Lightweight helmet with 500 gram for an M shell and 535 gram for an L shell
– Comes with a liner and firm KEP Italia bag